Friday 7 February 2014

Tossing It Out: #IWSG: Don't Let Me Die Before I Get Old

Tossing It Out: #IWSG: Don't Let Me Die Before I Get Old:                



 Don't feel insecure about your writing or your life.  Let the members of the #IWSG help.  "What?" you may...



This is the first post I am re-blogging and of course it could only originate from none other than our own Arlee Bird. I also relate with the topic discussed.



Personally, I attempted suicide when I was 30 and this can tell how much I wanted to die and be burried ... Ah ha, now five years on, I am striving and kind of real happy living.



I am thus trying to do so much for I don't know when I would go! My life is a beehive, my sleeping hours reduced, blogs and all sort of social media presences all started a few months ago when I moved country all together.



Well, thus goes LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment