Friday 11 April 2014

J as in ...

Jokes

Yes, I think 10 days into this exciting #AtoZ Challenge, I can happily post on Jokes.

I have a constant source of jokes and that is my first son. He in particular often concludes his letters to me with a joke. I think he feels I need them and I am most appreciative. I have also learnt to start writing him jokes too and he loves them too.

So, here is something interesting l found on jokes;

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg said : “A person reveals his character by nothing so clearly as the joke he resents.” 

This probably tells us what jokes could reveal to us in addition to what they could equally do to us and our moods and our cheer. I love jokes and I love to laugh. On one of my google pages, my background reads that: 

And this I know, that jokes could help us get there...

And so once more, I leave you with this joke I found out there and which I hope you will find funny too: 

No comments:

Post a Comment